Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Welcome!


We’d like to introduce ourselves a little and explain how we got started on this project. My name is Sarah, and I host this podcast along with my husband Scott. We are 27 and 29 respectively and hail from St. Louis, Missouri. Scott is a life long Batman fan (believe me, he has the photos to prove it) and is a long time fan of Batman: The Animated Series. I have only seen a handful of episodes, and most of them decades ago when the show originally aired.

We started discussing this project for a few reasons. One, Scott lamented that there wasn’t a podcast for Batman: The Animated Series that approached the show in the way we would. And two, we thought having a balance between a long-time fan, and the impressions of a first time viewer (and relative Batman novice) would provide an interesting balance.

We hope you enjoy this podcast as much as we enjoy making it!

P.S. Details on posting schedule to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment