Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Getting to know your hosts - Scott

Hello!

This is Scott.



I'm 29, and I have been married to my beautiful wife for a little over 2 years now.  I've always been into movies, music, video games, and comics.  I am a longtime fan of all things Batman.  As a kid, I would rush home from school to catch the batman animated series on WB.  I consider the Batman Animated Series the best interpretation of Batman to ever grace the big or small screen.  Not only does the show have an amazing art direction, but it is complimented so well by the magnificent voice talents of Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, and Arleen Sorkin just to name a few.  Exploring The Batcave is a great opportunity for me to share something I love with my wife, and also share our thoughts with everyone who listens.  I can't believe we didn't do this sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment